Birthday BBQ Finalised



I just got news from Terence that he has managed to secure a BBQ pit for my & his birthday BBQ at East Coast at 4pm on 15 Dec 2007 (Sat).


I am quite sure of the guest list that I will be having for my side. Here is the list. I will send out the invitations in early Nov. Hopefully by then, my schedule will enable me to do this.
The list is as follows:-

Hosts:-

  1. Terence
  2. Paul

Poly friends

  1. Huiyu
  2. Caifeng & Kelvin
  3. Von
  4. Richard & Christine

ACCA classmates

  1. Peggy
  2. Elaine
  3. Tammy

Friends from the Internet & Blogging Community

  1. Stella
  2. Eriko
  3. Audrey
  4. Jimmy
  5. Bonnie
  6. Kaka
  7. Wendy & Chris
  8. Elaine
  9. Krys
  10. Lorraine
  11. Perfectwound & Gingy
  12. Kaylee (hope she can make it to Singapore)
  13. Dalicia (You are needed to be here!)
  14. Curryegg (hope she can be here in Singapore)
  15. Shionge

I actually got 1 more person to invite, but her customary wedding is on the next day. I have spoken to her already. This date is defintely out for her. I will be attending her wedding though on the next day.

It seems like my guest list is quite big, bulging at 28 people, but in coming up with this list, I started to miss my NS pal, Jason again.

I am wondering if I should invite my new auditor colleague, as if I invite her, I am afraid that she may ask if I am inviting the rest of my colleagues, which I have no intention to invite. This thought came to my mind as I feel that she should know about more interesting places in Singapore. I am still thinking. Maybe you guys may wish to advise me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings