Interesting Conversation


I had an interesting conversation with mum last night. I was telling her that I am not really into the religious stuff, as I believe no matter what you do, you are the one that is responsible for your action, not your religion.
She was asking me how I know to differeniate between right or wrong if I don't believe so deep in SSA. I told her I had studied history in secondary school for 4 years. I always have this philosphy that " Do not repeat what the historians or yesteryear people have done wrong, so you would not tend to go wrong".
I went on to tell her that I discovered that people who have studied history tend not to believe so deeply in religion. I wonder if you guys believe in this sentence?

Comments

Dalicia said…
i believe deeply in religion. but it depends what you mean by that.
i like history..for example think about roman and greek histroy which coincides with mythology.

you can't escape from that
Paul said…
What I meant by deeply means that I don't really like to participate in their activities if I really dun like that activity.

My mum tried to get me involved in their activity and guess what, I fell asleep in front of the crowd.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings