New Blogskin

Decided to give myself a change in blogskin, after so many things happen around me lately. Maybe a change is a good start of better things to come in the following weeks or months.

  1. My office will be shrinking in size, from 3 units to 2 units from 1 Nov 2007. Who would like to be paired with in my area? I have always been alone, occupying 2 tables, with 2 PCs & being in the company of my work files.
  2. If any pairing is to come by, it may not last long. Some of you may have heard me saying that I was selected for a 2nd interview. The results should be known next week. If all goes well, I hope to start soon, though the management of the prospect may have other ideas as he doesn't want my exam schedule to affect my new job.
  3. A kaypoh colleague of mine has been wanting to know about my blog. Well, I am not saying anything to her as I know she has a loud mouth and always say bad things about me.
  4. Looking forward to Nov & Dec as 2 of my close friends, Ms S & Mrs Tan are having their customary weddings and it will be my exams and birthday to look forward to as well.

Do give me your views about the change. I know it is just a standard template change as I do not know where & how to go about to change my template in widget formats in Blogger, unless some of you who know are willing to teach me on that.

New features on my blog

  1. Snapshots- I have updated it with a new widget on my blog. You will be able to preview my friends' blog updates if you are reading my blog.
  2. Music - Have been uploading music from Immem from a while as I find that it is more user friendly than Webtunes.
  3. Adverlets- New widget which I saw on Curryegg's blog where you can make some money just by writing blogs and publishing their adverts.

Do let your friends know if you like my blog, ok?

Comments

curryegg said…
Yup. Blog and earn at the same time but not that much.. just a little. Anyway, it's better than nothing right. Lol... ;)
Paul said…
Just enough to cover transport expenses maybe.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings