Why So Many Rules Now?

My work hasn't been flowing smoothly as there is the lady boss and that woman who are setting so many rules that is hindering my usual progress.

Nowadays, I have to sign off to prove that I have checked all my casting and other nitty gritty stuff. That woman has to check my work after that. This was something that she was not happy about and complain to my boss that she has TOO MUCH WORK TO DO!!! Therefore I am safe.

Lady boss wonder why I never follow as instructed. She say she is not against me or anything. But as in my previous post, I highlighted the disparity in treatment.

Like what Darling said, I have to tolerate till I see the light. Let's hope the dark alley is ending soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings