933 Golden Can Radio Dramas - Message &谁能与天使相恋


After introducing to you guys about 933 DJ Cruz Teng's Dark Alley a.k.a 暗巷2 a few weeks ago, I have 2 more radio dramas to introduce to you guys.



The first one is done by Peifen titled "Message". I personally felt that the story is quite touching, maybe because it talks about a girl who is in a similar situation as me. I shall not reveal much here as this will spoil your enjoyment for the story. I am still trying to ask Peifen to e-mail me Epsiode 1 of the drama as I could not find it on Podcast.


The second one is done by Jiahui titled 谁能与天使相恋. The story is not bad either but in my opinon not as touching as "Message" or Dark Alley 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings