Dinner With The Couples

It was supposed to be a 6 persons gathering for dinner just now, but Huiyu couldn't make it due to some last min work. So it was left with me, my pal, Christine, Caifeng & Kelvin for the dinner.

The dinner was at Funan Centre, Sakae Sushi. The UOB Card discount will be over in 2 days time. I got to know this when I did the booking of the table for the dinner. Rich & I were the earliest as we waited for the couple and Christine to arrive.

Caifeng & Kelvin are going to Genting Highlands immediately after their customary wedding. This will be the couple's first trip there & they were pretty excited about it, from the questions that they asked us about Genting.

Both of them will be coming for my birthday. together with Huiyu (hopefully I can see her, because it has been about a year since I last saw her. The last I saw her was when Jason was first admitted to TTSH). She said that she should be free, but I guess all of us wish to see her in person.

After the 2 hr long dinner, we called it a night as Caifeng & Kelvin offered me a lift home as Caifeng wanted to visit her parents.

Thanks Kelvin for the lift home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings