Half Happy Day

HHB15

I messaged Ms C this morning, while on my way to work to see if she got the flowers and chocolate which her colleague collected on her behalf the other day.

Quite soon, I got a reply saying that I do like it very much, thanks again.

I always feel happy to have made someone's day a little brighter.

 

images

Wonder why the b*** & my lady boss enjoy spoiling my happy moment. First it was the b***, who asked why I didn't tell her to review the submissions for the companies without any activities. Logic tells you that there is no computation or calculation involved, just need to fill up the forms with zero & cross the relevant boxes. Do you need to see this? If I show you, you say is a waste of time, so I gave it to my boss.

My lady boss has remarked that Dec was not a good time for me to take exam. Just remembered what pal was smsing me something similar to what she said the other day too. I felt like telling my boss, if you had not held back the accounts & changed my workflow, I wouldn't be rushing like mad now. I don't even have enough sleep, let alone study.

The last thing I need was my mum to nag about my job hunt and my work. I told her I rather do something that I enjoy doing or am familar with, then explore a new area. I feel that Singapore employers do not give mid career switcher a chance at all sometimes.

She also kept harping that praying would help me in finding a job. This is something that my brother & I do not agree. For me, it is just another method of destressing. Basically, I go because I wish to spend quality time with her as we are all busy working nowadays.

 

images

Glad to say that I have strong support for my birthday buffet that is coming up in 19 days. I am happy that most of them are coming. My family is equally supportive too, but told me & bro that we are to clean up my messy house to welcome you guys. My cousins may be joining in too, so there may be about 30 people on my side.

  1. Lorraine
  2. Elaine
  3. Terence
  4. Rebec
  5. Wendy
  6. Chris
  7. Paul
  8. Stella
  9. Huiyu
  10. Caifeng
  11. Kelvin
  12. Peggy
  13. Elaine (ACCA)
  14. Sau Chee (my colleague)
  15. Richard
  16. Christine
  17. Kaylee & her family
  18. my tenant
  19. my dad
  20. my mum
  21. my bro
  22. My 5 cousins
  23. Von
  24. Nicole
  25. Tammy

Just wish to thank all of you for the support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings