Many Things

Work

images

Been busy with my work as Mr Yee started to rush me to complete my YA 2007 Corporate Tax Forms & Computations and to start my YA 2008 tax computations. All the work is jammed, thanks to the change in workflow that his wife created. The change has caused my work to be 2 months behind schedule.

The b*** has been constantly "adding characoal" (badmouthing & adding new areas to "improve" my work. All her inputs are accepted by my lady boss. I wanted to voice my displeasure, but I know it will fall into deaf ears.

Can someone teach me how to shut their mouths? Looks like it will be a start of a working weekend for me after a hitaus again.

How am I going to prepare for my exams?

Update about Jason

Paul wiz jason

Finally found the time to visit him after 3 months today. His condition is quite bad, coughing quite badly with a lot of phelgm. It was so much that I had to ask the nurse to change his tissue paper covered with phelgm twice during my hour visit there.

I also got an update about his condition. The diagnosis is very grim but I still believe that my buddy will pull through this ordeal soon as steps like accupunture & physiotherapy are back in place after his fever 2 weeks ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings