Surprise Belated Birthday Gift for Someone


I got to know that it was C's birthday was on last Sat after she returned my call yesterday. She knew that I had something up my sleeves when she told me that her birthday was then. But I decided against telling her and went online to order this bonquet of flowers for her. together with a little box of Ferraro Roche chocolates for her

I think she must be overjoyed with the gift, as she said that I am sweet after receiving flowers from me the last round. She was in a midst of a meeting, when she messaged me that she got a call from her office that she got the flowers from me. She wrote that she would like the flowers even though she hasn't seen them yet.

Hopefully, I can meet up with C soon, in order to thank her properly, for rekindling my wish to step out of the hell place that I am in now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings