Bon Voyage, Joey

I was up at 4.15am to see my long-time net friend, Joey off to the airport for her departure to USA for a 2 year detachment excercise just now. I told Rain not to let her know that I was going to see her off.

I still remembered that at our previous meeting, she mentioned that she was thinking if she should go for the detachment. I told her that this was a good opportunity for her to gain some overseas training exprience, as not every serviceman in the Air Force has the chance to go, Thefore it is good to go. I am glad that she took my advice and took up the challenge.

 

PC220002

Me & Joey

PC220003

Joey's niece & nephew, aren't the two of them adorable?

PC220006

Joey's female colleagues

PC220007

Joey's male colleagues and me.

 

Just wish my friend, Joey, all the best in her detachment in USA. Till we meet again when she is back in Singapore for home leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings