Darling's Wedding









I know that some of you are anxiously waiting for this to be uploaded to my blog. I guess the bride is anxious too. I am sorry that I am only able to put up one video as the loading is pretty slow and someone was blocking our view as me or Kaka were taking them.

I must say this is the most fun wedding that I have went so far. The atomosphere was really filled with fun. I was just as surprised as Darling about why Aidah did not turn up at the last min. I am glad that Darling liked the surprise that I given her. I have actually compiled my post, Wendy's post, Kaka's post, together with the well wishes for her into a folder and gave to her. I liked the part where Darling's sister asked Mr Tan to translate the 10 sentences of love from English to Hokkien. The part was absolutely hilarious, that we really burst into laughter.

I hereby wish the couple once again, have a happy & blissful marriage, and treasure each other.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings