Happy & Sad News Day

2125936613

I had a mixed feelings day at work today, filled with happiness & sadness.

First the Happy News ......:)

  1. Christmas lunch on 19 Dec 2007. Was told by the receptionist that my company annual lunch will be on the day after my birthday. The place as what I heard from Mrs Yee will be Plaza Parkroyal Hotel again. The food is good, but I have been there 3 times out of the 4 Chirstmas lunches there. Can my bosses think of other better places?
  2. Christmas Eve Day Off on 24 Dec 2007. Was informed by the receptionist too about this. Not too pleased though. Read below and you will know why.
  3. The b*** will not be reviewing my work anymore! I am happy to hear this.
  4. A planned date with C to celebrate my birthday on 17 Dec. I am looking forward to it since something has happened. Please read below.

Now for the Sad News ...:(

  1. My colleague, H has passed away suddenly last Thu after fainting at the ground level of our office building 2 weeks ago. I was stunned when my colleagues told me that. I hereby hope the family can come to terms with their sudden loss.
  2. I was asked to cancel my birthday leave to clear my work by Mrs Yee. I am sad, having to work right after Darling's wedding & my birthday. Mrs Yee says I have a lot to clear. If not for her, how come I have so much to clear? It is because of all her patterns.

By the way, Elaine mei & I are looking for Kaylee. She said she was going to be here in Singapore yesterday and was going to contact us when she reached here at about 8pm. But till now, we have not heard from her.

If you are reading this, Kaylee, please contact me or Elaine as soon as you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings