Merry Christmas To All My Friends

MySpace Christmas Banners 

Christmas Gifts.net

 

Last Christmas

Just want to wish all my friends and fellow bloggers have a Merry Christmas. May Santa grant your wishes in :-

  1. Have a good job in the coming year
  2. For those who have job, the job be smooth sailing
  3. Good results in your exams and studies
  4. Good health
  5. Staying happy always
  6. Loads of money.... haha!!!!

Some of you, whom I have sent out Christmas cards to may be surprised by my handwriting and not so lengthy messages this year. The reason  being I was too busy & I actually ended up writing most of the Christmas cards on my bus rides to work or back from work. Because of this, I got some curious stares from fellow passengers and bus captains as well.

I received feedback that some of you like this song, therefore this song comes with this Chirstmas greetings for you all.

Wishing all my friends, blog readers & fellow bloggers have a Merry & Jolly Chirstmas

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings