Musings Before The Big Party

Yesterday was a busy day for me, my mum and my cousins. I had to rush to register for my Corporate Reporting class and had to go back to work again on a Saturday again. My cousins and my mum were cleaning up the house for yesterday's celebration. I know it was hard work for mum, and as usual she was telling me not to hold the birthday at home in the future. She was to change her mind later after enjoying the good food, my friends & cousins that came and after seeing my presents & angpows.

Work was not flowing smoothly, even on a Saturday. I was reprimanded by client for doing her tax computation before her accounts were not even sent out for signature. The b*** had asked me to do the tax computation based on that.

Anyway, I have asked my boss to handle the case as the client is his good friend. Hope the b*** will stop playing punk, as I am very agitated now, with my cancelled birthday leave and the deadline closing in. The Chirstmas lunch on my birthday & Chirstmas off on 24 Dec is not going to appease me. Because of these, I haven't been sleeping well. In fact, I haven't been sleeping well for the past month.

When can I leave this hell place?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings