My Birthday & The Search for Kaylee

Dragging my feet to work on my birthday was bad. But the smses, MSN messages & gift from my friends, clients colleague and relatives perked up my day.

I got messages from:-

  1. Alexandra
  2. Ms C
  3. Jolene
  4. Elaine mei
  5. Stella
  6. Cynthia
  7. PW
  8. Gingy
  9. Emily
  10. Eddie
  11. Doris

My colleague, Q gave me a watch for my birthday today. I want to thank her as well.

Just wish to thank all of u for the well wishes.

By the way, I just got the slideshow link from Lorraine for the pics taken for my birthday. I am currently receiving Rebec's version online now, while Stella & Elaine are not able to give me this moment as they are busy.

So here is the link for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=9m74iv4q.bxamy1yq&Uy=eswomb&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

On another note, I am still looking for Kaylee. We have tried to find her at the hotel she said she is staying today but we can't find her again.

I am appealing to all my blog readers who happen to know her to get her to contact us.

We are really worried that something has happened to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings