Thanks for The Support

I would like to thank some of my friends & readers of my blog for asking how I was after knowing that my close NS pal passed away. Thanks L, Ms R, N, GT, GN, D

Just to put away the fears, I am feeling fine. Even though some tears welled up as I was compiling the memories book for him. I have slotted in quite a number of pics that we have taken between 2005 to 2007. Hopefully, this will bring smiles to his face at the other place he is in.

S, M, K & B said that Jason must be very grateful and honoured to have me as a friend. I told them that he had been good to me as well, since my NS days. This was the least that I could do for him in return. When people are good to you, you should be good to the person too. This is the way I am taught.

Mum was surprised that I managed to do up the memories book by using some old photos. I told her "Memories are made of these."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings