Whatever Happened To Kaylee?

images

I was asked by several of my readers about the whereabouts of Kaylee for the past week. Seriously, it was a question that I think it is best to be answered by herself.

The 6 of us, Stella, Wendy, Elaine, Ter, Chris & myself were left looking like fools on 3 occasions:-

  1. My & Ter's birthday bash
  2. A planned meeting on my birthday
  3. A planned meeting on Hari Raya Haji

The only reasons that we could think of were:-

  1. She was too sick during her stay here, but in the 1st place, she would not be allowed to leave the airport.
  2. Her family, with her included were not even in Singapore for the week.
  3. She is still a minor. Being at 16, her family is very protective of her.
  4. She is a virtual person that assumed a different identity in real life.
  5. She is a boy and not a girl.

We are taking this as a cruel Christmas joke, as it is not likely that she is not aware of her hotel name or room number despite being there for about a week.

Let's see if she would be honest with us and tell us the real story behind her disappearance.

To me, it seems like she was not in Singapore for the period, as her blog did not give any indication that she was in Singapore.

Comments

curryegg said…
Did she promise or tell you that she will be in Singapore?
Em.... don't know what happen on her.. him?
Paul said…
She did mention that she was coming on 12 Dec to 20 Dec on a flight.

She made us go ard Bugis in Singapore to look for her with an ambiguous hotel 3 times.

Each time, she was not here. We were all worried.

After the 3rd time, it occurred to us that she may not be here after friends' enlightenment.

We are just surprised that a 16 yr old can do that, and treat it as a joke.

She has apologised to me. I have told her I needed a lot of convincing.

The rest of my friends are ignoring her.

She say she will publish an apology on blog. Let's see if she does it.

Hope u understand how Wendy, Stella, Elaine & I feel about this.
curryegg said…
went to the airport and hotels for 3 times? Gosh.. I didn't know that you'd made the promise but didn't turn up.. Emm....

I understand your feeling and of course, wendy, stell and elaine too...
Dalicia said…
i didn't know she was going to be in singapore. anyways, the person doesn't sound like a teenager to me...for all i know. everything is FAKE about this person. fake sickness.....all they want is attention.

teenagers are capable of anything!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings