好人好事

2722469752

A Good Samitarian gave me a ride back home as I just completed my meeting with a prospective employer. Just would like to thank Mr Philip Kow of AIG Insurance Group for the ride home. If not for you, I think I may not be able to find my way out of the small road located in the CBD area. I feel bad about you having to make you travel to the western part of Singapore to meet your client from my place after you dropped me.

Got my bonus today too. It was just what I expected from my boss. I just wonder if he feels bad giving the same as per what he gave last year when it has been a good year all around.

Just hope that the interview today I went will be successful as the prospects and pay are pretty good, compared to what I am having now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings