Can I Have A Peaceful Work Place?

My work performance have been affected since PH was shifted to the workstation behind me since my office shrank in size in Nov. Why I say so?

I suspect that she has some mental problems as she keeps talking herself loudly at work, at lift rides, on bus rides. The funny part is that she stops once she notices my bosses walking past my area.

My colleagues have been asking me to speak to my boss about this, but I am afraid as you never know if she will attack me if she knows I was the one who reported to boss. I also do not want to break people's rice bowl for this.

Mum was telling me to get a small radio and put it on my desk. I think it is a good idea to drown out the noise that she is making and it helps me to destress. Will be getting one later from Sim Lim later.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings