CNY Shopping:- Brand New Paul Coming Up

b_hm

Picture courtesy of Capitol Optical

Finally found time to do my CNY shopping & some errands yesterday. I went to make a new pair of specs. Although my degrees have increased slightly for this new pair of specs, I am quite happy with the new frame and the price as the price is about $80 cheaper than what I did 2 years ago during the CNY period. I will be getting my new specs on Wed.

After that, I went for my haircut at my favourite salon, as I haven't been able to go there for a while, due to the heavy rain in recent times when I wanted to go there to cut my hair. It ended up that I always went to get my haircut at the nearby salon, which didn't do my haircut properly.

Met up with mum at Hougang Central Interchange to go to SSA for our usual prayer session before going to Orchard for shopping.

Was joined by my bro for the shopping session as the main purpose was to get some clothes for him. It ended up he was only able to get a shirt & pants from G2000 for himself. I got a shirt for myself too. It was not a fruitful trip as the price was a bit steep, even though there was a sale going on, as we couldn't find our sizes.

05_th

Picture courtesy of G2000

It ended up mum was able to find what she wanted to get at G2000, so it was a fruitful trip for her, I must say.

After that, we stopped by the Mac Cafe at Shaw Centre for a drink, before taking a bus home, as we wanted to avoid the late night shopping crowd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings