Lost & Found

Found the pen that pal gave me. Apparently, my bro took it to use without my permission.  Have told him to check with me before using it next time.

215px-New_Year_Scene 

Had sent out invitations through SMS for my annual CNY open house on 16 Feb 2008 (Sat). I received some replies and a comment on that date that I have chosen. Apparently, it is E & T 1st anniversary date. I didn't pick that date on purpose as people who know me and attended my CNY open house will know that I choose the date because it is Sat and that's usually where people can make it.

I would like to thank the person for confirming her attendance to me first. As for the rest of you who got my sms, please check your schedule and let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings