Neck Strain

3561126671

The problem that plagued me every now & then is back to haunt me. I am having a neck strain. It started since last night. I guess it could be due to the stress of the workload that I was facing or I haven't been sleeping well on the new neck support pillow that mum got for me and bro the other day.

I should be seeing the physicians at Ma Kwang tomorrow, since I was not able to see them today as I was not aware that they were having their annual dinner and closed early today.

Would like to thank my 3rd guest to confirm her attendance to my CNY gathering.

Would like to thank Darling as well for agreeing to help me, Stella & Elaine mei for her assistance to look for greener pastures for us. I trust that she will do a good job in hunting for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings