Start of 2008 Happy New Year

I just wanna wish my blog readers and friends a Happy New Year once again.

I had wanted to pay Jason a visit at his urn just a while ago, but the place was closed already. At least I took a cab there with my bro, therefore I knew where is the place now.

singapore 

The temple closes at 4pm on weekdays and 3pm on weekends & public holidays. It starts from 8.30am.

I will make the trip to visit him on this Sat morning. I wonder who wants to join me? Do let me know if you are interested.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sad to hear that your fren had pass away. what is the cause of his death?
Paul said…
He died due to flu virus that went to his brain.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings