Why Take People For Granted?

My typist colleague, M stunned everyone of us when his wife, who is also employed by the firm that he has resigned from the firm. They have managed to find a new typist to replace M. I suppose M's last day will be end of this month.

I am glad that I am used to doing all the filing of documents by myself after I tried asking him once ( with my boss' approval) to help me but he said that he was busy with his stuff. From then, I knew that I could not be too dependent on others, therefore I decided to do whatever I can myself. I only ask him

The rest of my colleagues & my boss are so dependent on him. After M packed up the store room, Mr Prawn & the b*** started to call him the store controller, asking him to take charge of the store room as well.

I think these people have overtaxed him without knowing it. Now, I guess they are going to miss M. I will miss him too as he is a Mr Nice Guy.

All the best in whatever you do, M. I am sure you will be appreciated somewhere by someone. Even though you didn't help me much, I am very grateful for your help for the past 2 years.

Comments

Dalicia said…
hi paul, nice of you to help jiahui. i hope your neck is feeling better. also, i hope things went well with your interview!!! everyone is always looking for a better prospect
Paul said…
Thanks Dalicia, my neck is better.

I didn't get the job, but I will try others. I have been trying for a year plus, so I am used to the rejection.Its the prospect's loss for not hiring me.

As for Jiahui, its my nature to help wherever I can. Unless the person really steps on my tails really hard.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings