CNY Eve Meetup

grilled_chicken_salad

Met up with my long time net friend, Grace who is back from Austraila for CNY yesterday.

We met up at Vivocity and had lunch at the Swensens Resturant. I really like the location of the resturant as I can catch the good view of the sea & the Sentosa bridge. It really lighten the mood that I was having in the morning as I was awakened by the blaring car alarm at about 8am.

Had a good catch up with Grace, with regards to about working in Austraila. It seems like there is several good points about working there, as there is work & life balance. The unions fight for your rights as an employees too. You can voice about your unhappiness about your peers at work, unlike in Singapore, where the fear that we may lose our job keep us from telling about our co-workers.

After the lunch session, Grace & I went to explore Vivocity before we parted ways at about 5pm for our indivdual reunion dinners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings