CNY Visiting

3106592084

Today, I got up at about 10am in order to pay a visit to my 2 pregrant friends, Darling & Caifeng.

Set off at about 11am to Potong Pasir, where Darling is currently living. I must say that the security guard has a good memory as he could remember the residents staying in the unit. I think the most important thing staying in a condo is the sense of security. The security guard has shown that he is able to carry out his duties well. I had a nice chat session with Mr Tan & Darling. I also had a chance to tour their love nest and I am very impressed by it. I would like to thank Mr Tan for the ride to Tanah Merah MRT in order for me to get to my next destination faster.

I was invited by Caifeng to go to her place for lunch today. I was the 2nd last person to be there. Her parents thought that I had lost my way. Stella, Peifen & Loy Chuan were already there. Caifeng's house aretafacts of clogs, abacus, paintings impressed me. I was surprised by her spacious master bedroom as it had been combined with another room to form a big bedroom.

The food prepared by Caifeng & her mum was delicious, especially the cheesecake. Had a long chat session with Kelvin & Caifeng before leaving at close to 6pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings