Dramas & Movie CNY

Besides the normal visiting of relatives for CNY, I managed to watch these 2 dramas & a movie for the 6 days of CNY.

我的野蛮奶奶 (War of In-Laws)

cast_02_big cast_01_big

This drama, recommended by my long time net friend, Stella, stars Liza Wang, Myolie Wu & Bosco Wong. The drama talks about a thief who wanted to escape from the old time guards and ended up getting married into the royal family. The princess (Liza Wang) makes life difficuit for her daughter-in law (Myolie Wu) and try to create problems between her son (Bosco Wong) & daughter-in law.

Overall I must say it is a good drama as it taught me how to get along with my future mum-in law (if I ever get married!!!)

 

野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶 (War of In-Laws 2)

storypict_01

This drama, starring Myolie Wu, Liza Wang & Bosco Wong is the modern version of War of In-Laws 1. The storyline is similar to War of In-Laws 1. If you ask me which version I prefer, I must say both versions are pretty good.

Kung Fu Dunk

poster 27x39

Shi-Jie (Jay Chou), grew up in a martial arts school and is well-trained in kung-fu. With his kung-fu skills and good reflexes, Shi-Jie excels in basketball by mastering the slam dunk technique. Wang-Li (Eric Tsang), who is trying to locate Shi-Jie's real family, invites him to join the university's basketball team in hope of making some money. Shi-Jie faces new challenges while trying to blend in with the basketball team members Ting-Wei (Chen Bo-Lin) and Xiao-Lan (Baron Chen). With the upcoming basketball championship and the appearance of Li-Li (Charlene Choi), will the team members set aside their differences and personal feelings for the love of the game?

Went to catch the movie, I find that it is quite similar to Stephen Chow's Shaolin Soccer. It is quite touching towards the end but there is a part where it will never happen in real life.

I would give this movie 3 out of 5 stars.

Comments

curryegg said…
Hello paul!
You've changed your template again?
Sorry for didn't visit your blog for a long time. How are you?
You love this drama? Me too!
Ohh... it is so funny.. haha..

;D
Paul said…
I am ok, Curryegg.
How r u?
Will have a new job in march.
Hope to see u more often here.
Happy New Year.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings