Eventful Monday

213979264

Had an embrarassing moment in the office washroom today as the zipper and the button of my pants gave way as I was trying to do my big business. I tried to use paper clips to and my shirt to cover up, but to no avail. I had to buy a new G2000 pants after work & wore it on the spot. I wonder how I survive through the whole working day in this manner.

The HR manager has asked me to stay for another day to facilitate the easy calculation of my salary. My colleagues got their pay today, but I have not. Anyway, I have told her that I will be back for half a day on 29 Feb.

My new boss had called me up today to reconfirm my start date at the new firm as she forgot that 1 March is Sat when she typed the letter. She has reconfirmed that I would start on 3 March. She asked me to bring my coat in case I felt cold, and a cup for hot drinks.

Met up with LS after work. I did not know that he wanted to bring me to Suntec's Food Republic, so I suggested to have Swensens instead. Both of us had a good chat & he said that I was right to leave the company. He said that there is something wrong with the management style and culture that made him leave at that time.

After a 2 hr session, we parted seperately for our way home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings