Farewell Lunch & CNY Mini Gathering

4175213661

I was treated to a farewell lunch by my colleagues Q, L, I  & AT today. The two typists, who are also leaving soon were also invited.

Lunch was at the recommended Hup Kee Chicken Rice at Jalan Sultan. I must the chicken taste very good. I would like to thank them for the meal. On the same note, I would like to thank L for the little piece of advice she gave me for my new job. I am glad that she appreciates my helpful nature during my tenure here.

 

63790533

I was invited to a home party in the evening by my bus captain friend, Ricky & his wife, Eileen in the evening. The invitation was sealed when I took Service 16 to class on Tuesday.

The party was filled with food, prepared by Eileen. She was saying that she didn't really got a chance to sleep after being on the night shift the day before. I must say the food is delicious as it was not too salty nor too oily. The party ended with a cake cutting event as it is Ricky's birthday in 2 days time.

I really enjoy the meet up & chat session with Ricky & his wife. I hope to have an opportunity to see their children soon. They are not in Singapore now, but in Kuching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings