Handover Blues

As most of you know that my last day of my job tomorrow. My boss has been giving me a black face the past few days. In fact he has been scolding me for the past few days.

I have been trying to hand over some "My Tax Portal" stuff to him but he seem agitated these few days, especially today. I have tried my best to explain certain things to him, but he chose not to listen but shouted at me instead. He also kept throwing out new work, take his time to review the things that I gave to him. He asked me to prepare a list of outstanding things to give to him. I wanted to do it but I am always disrupted by new work.

Well, since he treats me like that, I am just going to try my best to do a proper handover. There is not even a staff that I could hand over to anyway.

Mum was saying that I should not go for my colleague's wedding. I feel that its a different matter altogether. I feel that I should go since I am quite close with her. Mum is of the view that my bosses or the b*** may not feel happy about what I wrote in my departure letter. D & YC said that the letter are stating all the facts about my job and feelings so I should have nothing to fear.

Those people who bully me should have nightmare instead.

Comments

Dalicia said…
u should go to the wedding. so what if the lady boss is there? she shouldn't stop you from living your life.
Paul said…
That is what I am thinking too. Dalicia, since my auntie colleagues are not going as they are busy.

I am going as she may not have many friends and relatives in sg, so the session is a small one. Also, I am glad that I am regarded as a friend by her. Therefore I should share her happiness.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings