Letter & Training Manual Completed

images

I have completed my letter and training manual today in 6 hrs. I hope my boss appreciate my effort in the training manual prepared and would not find my exit letter too harshly worded. I have asked my friends to help me vet the letter and training manual. I take the opportunity to thank N first for vetting my training manual.

You may wonder why I would do the training manual and departure letter. The training manual is to facilitate my successor (who has not been hired yet, despite my lady boss offering a remuneration package that is higher than my new job in her recruitment ad placed on the paper on last Sat). I wonder if she was out to make me upset about leaving the firm.

The departure letter is a summary of my happiness and sadness that culumiated in my decision to leave. Like what TC said, "you have to make your boss miss you and ask you to stay, but you must be firm about not staying".

I will definitely miss the care and concern of those auntie colleagues when I leave. I am also "thankful" to the b*** for all her patterns and antics to toughen me up. It certainly taught me how to deal with these kind of people better next time in my future jobs.

4 working days to go!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings