Eventful Sat Before The Start of New Job



Mum asked me to tag along for her praying session just now in the afternoon. Time flies as it has been a month since I last stepped into Tampines Soka Centre. It was a relaxing half an hour praying session for me today. Maybe my work stress is gone as I have left the previous job on Fri.

The session was short as

  1. Dad had invited his church friends over to our house for visiting. Lucky I was not around, otherwise they would be preaching to me about God again.
  2. Had arranged to meet up with Elaine, Ter, Stella, Richard, Christine, Wendy & Chris at Marina Square in the evening. It has been about 3 months since we last met up.

Was there early as I thought I could "chop" the seats at Seoul Garden, the designated meeting place. Richard was to join me shortly. Unfortunately, Seoul Garden was filled with the dinner crowd. Dinner was switched to KBox at the "mum & daughter" team suggestion.

We were joined by Stella's sister, Cherie for this makan cum singing session. I am glad that this session is suggested as

  1. I had wanted to relax myself through my favourite hobby, singing as I have been going through the rubbish at work for the past week.
  2. I got to hear Ter, Chris, Cherie & Christine, singing for the first time. Some of their singing voices are very good. I leave it for you to guess who are the good singers from these 4 people.
  3. It has been about more than 13 months since I last sang. My last session was at Elaine's birthday last year.
  4. I need to practise for the Jeff Chang concert that I am going in 2 weeks time. I am glad that I managed to get a chance to do that. I also got to know that the tickets are about 90% sold. I hope it will be a good concert. Tickets at $98 & $128 are still available at Sistic.

After the 3 hour session, we went home seperately. I must say it was a fun and enjoyable session before my new challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings