Good Start to First Week

My new bosses have been asking me every now and then about how I am coping here with my job at the new company. I must say I am quite pleased with my performance so far.

showImage

I sent this bonquet of flowers to YC to thank her for helping me review my training manual and departure letter last week. I haven't got the chance to meet her personally to thank her properly. As usual, she was surprised and kept thanking me saying that she didn't help much. She said that the bonquet was pretty.

I messaged E this morning, requesting for her address as I have misplaced it. She was quite surprised to have received my sms, I guess, as it has been about 2 months ago since I last smsed her. She was quite defensive, asking me why I need her address. It is obvious that she is still trying to avoid me. Anyway, I have given up hope to go after her. But as a friend, I guess I would be still be sending her a birthday card.

 

Recently I have been preparing for my future, saving for a rainy day. I have bought a new Personal Accident Policy & am trying to buy a hospitalisation plan for myself. This is after seeing people around me, no matter how young or old they are, suffering in agony at hospital because of their sickness. Hopefully, my proposed hospitalisation plan can go through without much qualifications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings