Informal Meeting Shock

30107902

Boss had a informal meeting with my dept today. The informal meeting was an eye opener to me as a newbie to the firm as my boss told us about certain things about my fellow workmates. I will take the advice at heart when interacting with my other dept workmates.

My supervisors have decided that I will be concentrating on the corporate tax provisions that I have been doing as they felt that I am doing a good job so far. My boss commented that I was fast & efficient. I guess the dirt I encountered my pervious job has helped me adapt to my new tasks quickly.

I am trying to remember my new colleagues' names so that I can work in a more effective & effecient way. As for interaction, we will see how it goes as after my boss' disclosure at the informal meeting, it may be hard.

I was not surprised by my boss' disclosure. She works together with us in the office, therefore she is able to stay in touch with what is happening in the office, unlike my previous bosses, who behaved nonchalant and practised favourtism.

I just hope that all goes well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings