Shopping & Coaching Afternoon




My bro decided to look for a new hp so that she could give his to my mum as mum's hp was giving her a lot of problems. The quality of Nokia hp is getting from bad to worse.

Bro was interested in the Samsung L760 and Samsung E250, but the price was a little steep as he has not reached the tail end of his contract. Therefore we decided to defer the purchase till next month. Let's hope these 2 hp will still be in the market by then.

The shopkeeper told me that the hp that I was interested in getting, Samsung U700 gets easily scratched and the scratch marks will be left on the screen as the paint is sprayed on the LCD screen. It made me consider about taking the hp. I have some time, since my E900 is still serving me well, except that the # button seems to be slow in reaction nowadays.

After that, I met up with A at Cafe Cartel Raffles City to coach her on her accounting assignment. I managed to solve her assignment in 4 hrs. She was quite thankful for that. I hope she understood what I taught her yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings