What Do You Feel About Financial Planning?

2908115870

Recently, I was bugged by several financial advisers about making my money work harder for me or covering for my immediate or future needs.

I was quite perturbed by the constant bugging of these strangers. My financial advisers are  my parents' acquaintances, so if there are any problems or questions about the policy, I will know how to get them. They are also most likely to provide better service, before and after the sale.

I wonder if u guys agree with me on this. I have this financial adviser, who was assigned to me after my previous adviser left for another firm. She was persistent after doing the first financial review with me to ask me to get a few policies from her. I kept rejecting her as I have no plans to add on to any of my policies at the moment. I could sense that she was the kind that would walk away after doing the sale, or should say just interested in hitting sales targets but not after sales service. Mum had the same view as me after I asked her to accompany me for the financial review a few days ago. Mum was not pleased by the hard sell tactics that the adviser asked me to sign & buy the hospitalisation plan, but decided to let her try as my life insurance policy is with the firm. Those of you who have known me will know that I may have difficuities buying insurance policies due to my physical condition.

If you are in my situation, what will you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings