Beef Feast

400361898

The theme of my dinner on Thu nite with Peggy, Tammy & Elaine at Hilton Hotel. As Tammy and Elaine were going to be late, Peggy & I started the dinner first since our office were located next and in the hotel respectively.

The food was good and I have to thank Peggy for her treat this round. Elaine, Tammy & I felt bad about Peggy's treat as we knew that Peggy had a lot of commitments recently. Tammy and Elaine were impressed with the food too.

The dinner was also considered as a mini belated birthday celebration for Tammy, whose birthday just passed. I am glad to catch up with them again. As always time always flies when we talk & eat. We chatted on a variety of issues from jobs to study to work stress as Elaine went to trim her hair. They were all happy for me when I told them that I am enjoying my job, although they gave out a huge sigh when they heard that my annual leave was so little.

Wishing Tammy and Elaine all the best for their coming exams in June. Till we meet again on 11 June at the same place for dinner again!

I am glad that Tammy liked the card that I have chosen on behalf of the rest for her. :-) It is always good to make someone happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings