Paul Is Sick

54351546

Recently, the weather has been very bad, and it has caused my bro and some of my colleagues to be sick. I became their team member on Wed, but I didn't take MC as I am still under probation.

Decided to see the doc just now after informing Angie that I can't be at the CC today. Fortunately, an IRAS officer is helping out there today as well, therefore Paul can have a good rest today.

The doc gave me cough mixture, antibiotics and flu medicine.

Not sure if I am able to attend class tomorrow. If I am not able to, I shall get pal to zap the notes for me.

I would like to thank Angie for the get well message. She told me not to worry too much as she is able to handle the load.

Comments

Shionge said…
Oops! Sorry to hear this, rest well and take care.
Paul said…
Shionge: I will. Had a marathon 11 hr sleep last nite due to powerful medication.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings