Teacher for A Day

2547543592

Today, I spent an afternoon to coach my godsister's (Elaine) best friend, Cindy on Financial Reporting. I am glad that she enjoyed the hospitality of my family and understood what I have taught her today.

After that, I accompanied my brother to get his new handphone:-

463469476

The new Sony Ericsson K530i

The reason for the change was my mum Nokia handphone was giving her problems so my brother decided to give her his Samsung E730.

Actually we were thinking of getting Samsung hp again, but the price was rather steep, so in the end, this hp was selected. I must thank the Singtel shop sales staff for his waiver to the requirement to upgrade the handset below the 21 months period. This shows that it pays to stay with the leader.

Got to know about the new number portability issue that will be in place from June 13. I had my M1 number ported to my Singtel line 2 years ago. At the mid of May, I will receive an sms stating that if I wish to retain which number. It is most likely that I will retain my current number. But mum was saying my old number was easy to remember.

Looks like I will take my time to decide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings