Views About VES Excercise

I have been busy since Sunday as after the IRAS VES excercise as I decided to email the problems faced in the excercise to IRAS. Since the problems are well documented in my blog for the past month, I shall not go into the details again. I am just glad that Ms Clara Ng of IRAS Corporate Communications Division takes my e-mail and suggestions seriously as she listened with an attentive ear as I highlighted to her the problems.

That Sunday was in fact the busiest Sunday of the period as my brother, Haris & I served about 44 people. I met by one of the worst persons in history throughout my history of e-filing for people since 2005.

This customer had 3 different types of income. I managed to key in all the necessary information. Later when I printed out the consolidated statement, she said she had some expenses to claim. I wanted to tell her I will amend for her, but she continued her screaming and scolding at me. Eventually, I amended for her despite her grouses.

I was glad that I continued to stay patient and claim. Haris was saying that I was too patient and calm, and he had wanted to help me tell the lady off.

This goes to show that some people are making Singapore an ungracious society to be in.

If you were me, what will you do if you are caught in this situation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings