Angry

images

Since yesterday, I have been very angry because just feel that some "38" colleagues from this particular dept who complained that I talked too loud, when they themselves are talking very loud and talking about their personal stuff when they are working and I think they are talking louder than me and yet they have the cheek to complain to my partner about me.

If I don't make noise. it doesn't mean that I don't bite. I don't want to react as I don't want to lose this job as I am just confirmed.

I think that person who do that really should think about himself or herself. Because if it happens again, Paul will bite and hard till the person can't fight back.

Travelling plans have been upset too. My aunt, whom my mum roped in to travel with us wanted to have the travel plan brought forward to tonight. I was not okay with the plan and wanted to scrap the idea of travelling to KL altogether as I forsee that I will have problems sleeping on the bus later. My mum spent the whole morning persuading me to travel with her as a retreat.

I told her that if not for her wanting to rope in my aunt and cousin, I would have left on Grassland Express this morning without these problems.

If KL was a safe city, IF I wasn't physically challenged, I would have loved to travel alone and I won't have any of these problems.

Comments

Dalicia said…
congrats on your volunteer award again....did you meet up with curry in KL?
curryegg said…
I'm sorry for unable to meet you while you're in KL. I do hope KL is a safe city.. but sadly.. not as safe as Penang... :(

I wanna go back to Penang...
Paul said…
Curry, I was hoping to meet up with u. But I guess there is always nxt time.

The trip was okay. Will share in my nxt post.

Dalicia, thanks.
Shionge said…
Hey Paul, about those colleagues they are just 'sour grapes', ignore them.

Having said that, yes 'bite' as hard as you can when the timing is right. Don't let them take your kindness as weakness.
curryegg said…
yup.. I know there will be next time.. ;)
Thank you paul..

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings