Dedicated To Kaka

showImage

Would like to wish my godsis cum fellow blogger friend, Rebecca a happy birthday in advance for her birthday on Monday.

Dear Mei,

I know that you are feeling troubled recently.

Just to say that when we live in this world, we have to go through many ups and downs as life is not always a bed of roses.

To face our problems bravely, we must continue to stay posituve and push ahead.

I hope you will be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel that you are travelling on soon.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

I hope to see the happy & cheerful Kaka back in action soon.

Hope you like this pic on display!!! :-)

From:

Paul Kor

 

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
Thanks Paul. reply a bit late but I only just got to view your blog. been having some problems online lately. Thanks again, and yes, I had a wonderful birthday. (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings