I Got The Outstanding Volunteer Award Again!

Paul Lee

I just got this e-mail from Ms Rena Soon stating that I got the Outstanding Volunteer Award again.

Dear Paul,
Congratulations on being awarded the 2008 e-Filing Volunteer - Outstanding Award! once again!
You were nominated by your Volunteering  Centre for this award in recognition of your commitment, service and leadership qualities, and good understanding of e-Filing system.
We would like to invite you to the IRAS e-Filing Service Appreciation Ceremony to receive the certificate from Mrs Quek Bin Hwee, Vice Chairman of National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre.  You can also invite one guest to attend the ceremony with you to share in your achievement!
At the same time, please advise on your name to be printed on the certificate and confirm your attendance preferably before 21 May 2008 (Wed).

Thank you.
Rena SOON Yang Lin
Assistant Corporate Communications Officer | Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore

I am quite shocked and surprised as I thought that my partner, Haris was the better one this year as I had only attended 6 out of the 7 sessions that I have actually volunteered as I was sick for one of them.

I will be receiving my award on 31 May 2008 (Sat). I wonder if mum wants to go with me for this round, otherwise I will find another person to go with me.

This is my 3rd consectutive year to receive the Outstanding Volunteer Award. For me, it is another line to add to my resume.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings