Short Retreat To KL & Klang

275px-Malaysia

Was at Klang & KL for 3 days to visit my relatives. I learnt many interesting stuff on this trip. However, I have to apologise for the lack of photos as I didn't manage to take any as my cousin and aunt did not want to go anywhere when we were there.

Stuffs that I learnt include:-

  1. Never go on a Malaysia trip from Johor Baru from Larkin Bus Terminal on a public holiday weekend. We paid RM$65 per person for a bus ticket that normally cost RM$24.
  2. Never to expect to travel on a coach even if you paid for the ticket. Despite a 3 hr wait at the terminal to wait for the price to drop, we had to travel on a school bus, which is illegal. There may be problems if we ran into a roadblock, as Malaysian police are famous for corruption.
  3. Survival skills. Was at my relative's place when the water pipe to 3 blocks of flat burst. Nearly went without water during the last day of the trip. But thanks to Auntie Yan Chun, who always kept supplies of clean water, we managed to have our morning coffee.

Enjoyed the famous Klang Ba Kut Teh, and toured Jiu Chong Gai when I was there this round.

Have to thank Aunt Yan Chun for the hospitality stay at her place & Uncle KT for bringing us to the famous Ba Kut Teh.

Which part of Malaysia shall I go next?

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey Paul glad that with this retreat you have gained some experience and share it with us :D
curryegg said…
water pipe to 3 blocks of flat burst? OMG!.. what happen next? Asked someone to fix it?
Paul said…
Curryegg, the management committee and Tenaga Nasional fixed the pipes.

They were still fixing when we left.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings