Heart of The Matter

images

I gave mum a piece of my mind last night, as she suggested that I should retry to pursue a past pursuit of a gal as she felt that the gal was a nice person.

Personally, I feel that I should not do that, as I am fearful of losing the friendship if I were to bring the topic up again. I do not want to sour the whole thing. I do not want it to come to a point where people are actually avoiding me because of the pursuit.

Just can't understand why mum kept harping on this or the fact that I am still single and available at "a grand old age of 28.5 years old". I am quite fearful of entering a relationship now actually. I prefer to let nature takes its course, rather than to make it or force it to come.

Currently, I have found the job that I really want and I am trying hard to establish myself at this new company as I felt that I have wasted 2 years in the old firm as I was not able to learn as much as I wanted to.

Hopefully, I can achieve my ACCA by 2009 and move to apply for my CPA immediately as I have more than 3 years experience working in CPA firms.

BGR can wait while I try to achieve my goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings