World Book Fair Weekend

images

images

At first I thought that there was a PC show going on at Suntec City this weekend after remembering seeing a bus ad stating that the PC show was from today. I was greeted by the books at the World Book Fair in the end.

It seems like the bus ad gave me the wrong info as I was hoping to get a few things at the PC show this round. I would like to thank Stella for the clarification. The PC show will be on next Thu to Sun at Suntec.

Anyway, the trip to the World Book Fair was fruitful as mum managed to get some learning materials for my cousin's baby which is due anytime now at a cheap price of $1 per book. It was so cheap that mum decided to get 10 books at one go for her.

Not only that, we managed to get some pillow cases from Jean Perry which were going at $2 each, as well as bedsheets going at $5 each at the warehouse sale on Level 2 of the Convention Centre.

The bad part was the lunch at the Food Republic. My mum & I were put off by the insistence of the Vietnamese stall that we needed to order food from them, as we are seated near their stall. It is a crowded & rainy Sat afternoon and I wonder why are there designated seats for some of these food court stalls? This shows Food Republic's inflexibility about handling of the crowds.

I was also put off the service staff's attitude. I just feel that you could have talked to us nicely to move our seats.

I doubt I will be there for lunch on next Sat again.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings