The Book of Revelation

211887

I wanted to catch Red Cliff but again I was disappointed as the movie was full at the Grand Cathay. Since I have watched the current box office No 1, The Dark Knight  last week, I selected this movie to watch after reading the storyline at Yahoo Singapore.

The story is about:

The Book of Revelation is a confrontational and provocative film about love, power and
sexuality. In this erotically charged and powerfully haunting thriller, we follow the story of a charismatic and physically beautiful dancer, Daniel, at the height of his career, who's world is turned upside down when he is abducted by three hooded women - who sexually seduce, abuse and exploit him over the course of twelve extraordinary days.

I felt that the storyline was filled with emotion as the victim was very disturbed by what happened to him in the course of the ordeal that he tried to seek out who were the women who did the deed to him. He subjected himself to a emotional rollercoaster, with serious consequences in the end.

I was quite impressed by the male lead's ability to show the various states of emotions throughout the movie. I hope that the movie was not released due to a recent newspaper report that some ladies admit that they are suffering in slience when they are being sexually harassed or molested by their bosses or superiors. There was another report which a man highlighted that he was sexually harassed on board a flight.

I would give the movie a 3.5 out of 5 rating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings