Cheap & Good Food @ Orchard Road


I have been back working at Orchard for about 4.5 months now. I am sure that you guys are worried about the impact of rising prices nowadays and are always trying to find cheap & good food. It appears that this is not available at Orchard. But my recommendations below, will showcase for you, some of the cheap and good food available at Orchard which will help you have a filling lunch.

This list is being compiled by me and some of my colleagues. They were saying that Paul is always on the prowl for cheap & good food, therefore nowadays, they are always following me for lunch.


Orchard Towers

  1. Level 4 - Vegetarian food. This place sells delicious vegetarian food. It was recommended to me by Peggy when she brought me there for lunch. 3 dishes for $3.50.
  2. Level 4 - Mixed vegetable rice for 1 meat 2 veggie at $3.
  3. Level 4 - Muslim food - Mixed vegetable rice for 1 meat 2 veggie at $3.50
  4. Level 4 - Yong Tao Foo - 6 pieces at $3.50
  5. B1 - Chicken rice at $3
Lucky Plaza
  1. B1 food court - Yong Tao Foo- 8 pieces $4 with rice, noodles or bee hoon
  2. B1 coffeeshop- Nasi Lemak set at $3.20
  3. B1 coffeeshop - coffee and tea from 70 cents
Hope I am not making you hungry for food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings