Dinner with Ex Client

03072008538

03072008540

I was invited by my ex client, Emily who wanted to catch up with me for a dinner session with her yesterday at Toa Payoh Sakura Resturant.

I was surprised that she brought along two guests, her assistant, Charlene & her little niece, Sophia  with her as I thought that the dinner was only between the two of us.

It was good catching up after so long as it has been a while since I met up with her. She said that she missed my great service at the old firm as my other colleagues are not able to match up with the great service that I have been putting in for all my clients. She felt that it was my ex-firm's great loss, and they will regret it for not allowing me to train a new replacement and decided to have my boss to handle the tax matters of all the clients himself.

Little Sophia is so adorable and she studies well too. From what she told me, she is able to play the piano and has obtained Grade 4 at a young age of 10 years old. Emily was saying I was able to make her pay attention to me as I was talking. Haha. :-)

Anyway, would like to thank Emily for treating me for the dinner and allowing me to know her assistant and her niece. I also would like to thank her hubby, Ernest for sending me home with their car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings