A Sign of Good Things To Come?

images

I was quite surprised when my manager said to me today that she is trying to train me up slowly, so that I can learn the variety of tax computations that this firm is having.

I am glad that she has such high confidence in my work. I am hoping that things stay this way for as long as they can, as I hope to enjoy while I work. This is something that I have not been able to enjoy during my past two years working at my old firm as I am treated like a production line or school kid. Being asked to write in pencil when doing a tax computation & then typing it into an Excel spreadsheet makes me feel that dirty linen being left to dry.

In this office, my manager or senior will assist to solve the problems highlighted. If the problem is too complex, there will be a discussion or meeting to bring it up and solve the problem. This is the management style that I like, which allows staff to participate in the firm's decision making.

Let's hope the good tidings stay as long as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings